C
Posted By
Cinderella
Nov 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello I am working with Photoshop CS and I need something special- I need to limit the perecentage in the every channels of my files. I would like to cut all % under 5% in the channels. Is this possible? How I can to do this? Is the photoshop have function like this or something like filter ???? Help me, please.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MR
Mike Russell
Nov 4, 2005
"Cinderella" wrote in message
Hello I am working with Photoshop CS and I need something special- I need to limit the perecentage in the every channels of my files. I would like to cut all % under 5% in the channels. Is this possible? How I can to do this? Is the photoshop have function like this or something like filter ???? Help me, please.

Levels will do it. Set the white end of the output slider to 13 and that will darken the image to about 5 percent of its original numeric values. —
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
N
nomail
Nov 4, 2005
Mike Russell wrote:

"Cinderella" wrote in message

Levels will do it. Set the white end of the output slider to 13 and that will darken the image to about 5 percent of its original numeric values.

I don’t think that is what he asks. If I read it correctly, he wants to clip 5% in the shadows, not necessarily lower each pixel value by 5%. If that is indeed the idea, you could double click the black point eyedropper in ‘Levels’ and set this to 13 (5% of 256). If you then choose ‘Auto Levels’ it should do the trick.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
C
Cinderella
Nov 4, 2005
sorry for my english:-))) I am a girl- and I want to clip the first 5% in every chanel
C
Cinderella
Nov 4, 2005
I find the way … thank

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections