Another Browser Issue – Image Orientation?

GD
Posted By
Glenn_Davy
Jun 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When working with images in the browser, such as entering IPTC and keyword data, my vertical images will rotate every-which-way as I enter the data. I now have images that are right side up, upside down, sideways, etc. I wouldn’t mind if these images all pointed one way (even sideways), but they are in every direction possible. As I understand it, the little "rotate" symbol on the bottom of the thumbnail is supposed to allow you to rotate the image from there? I have no reaction from clicking over that position except to open the RANK window on the thumbnail. Am I missing something here, is there a way to adjust/fix this, or is this something we have to live with?

Thanks very much

Glenn
(Windows XP Pro, 1 Gig RAM, ATI 9800 Pro 256 video)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

ND
Nick_Decker
Jun 29, 2004
That’s strange, Glenn. Not seeing it over here, though.

Nick
(XP Pro, 2 GB RAM, Matrox G550)
GD
Glenn_Davy
Jun 29, 2004
OK, thanks Nick. After reading some other posts here, I’m beginning to think this could be an issue with my ATI Catalyst 4.6 drivers. If that’s the case, the solution will be easy (expensive, but easy) :-). It wouldn’t be the first time ATI has messed up, however, I’ll see if I can confirm this some other way first.

Thanks again Nick.

Glenn

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections