SG
Posted By
S_Giambone
Jun 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, does anyone know of a tutorial or a topic that I can find that will let me know if it’s possible to take a folder of photos and do a batch resize of the entire folder? So far I haven’t been able to locate anything to let me know if it’s possible. Thanks in advance. S.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Mac_McDougald
Jun 27, 2004
Look up actions in manual.
Record an action for one file, play the action back on entire folder of files.

M
NB
Norbert_Bissinger
Jun 27, 2004
<http://www.russellbrown.com/body.html>
You can play the movie of Russell Browns Image Processor. This can be better done with actions because some things can not be done with scripts.
SG
S_Giambone
Jun 27, 2004
Thanks for both your replies. I appreciate them. I’m going to try out the script avenue. But I’ll also scour the help files to see if I can get the batch process working too. I have installed the script and now I just have to see if I can get the time to sit down and figure out that process… Much Abliged S.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jun 28, 2004
Or just use IrfanView and make it even simpler 🙂

M
SG
S_Giambone
Jun 28, 2004
Yep, I have Irfanview, it’s great. But I just wanted to use the "Save for Web" option in Photoshop on a bunch of photos. Thought it might be a little easier than it turned out to be. Thanks for all the help! Sg.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections