Posted By
Mark
Oct 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello

I hav a photoshop 6. I upgraded to creative suite premium 1. I do not realy use all the CS1 stuff, but photoshop i do :0)
No i like to upgrade only Photoshop and still use the CS1. Adobe Dutch Customer Support informs me that they realy think this is not possible 🙁 So, now i have to upgrade to CS2 and that costs a lot more.

So: anyone tried this before? And does it work or does it not?

Thanks,
Mark

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WD
Walter Donavan
Oct 19, 2005
I think you can upgrade from CS1 to Photoshop CS2 for about $149US. You’d be very glad you did, IMO.

"Mark" wrote in message
Hello

I hav a photoshop 6. I upgraded to creative suite premium 1. I do not realy use all the CS1 stuff, but photoshop i do :0)
No i like to upgrade only Photoshop and still use the CS1. Adobe Dutch Customer Support informs me that they realy think this is not possible 🙁 So, now i have to upgrade to CS2 and that costs a lot
more.
So: anyone tried this before? And does it work or does it not?
Thanks,
Mark

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections