Oct 14, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
~Îñ©üßü§~ wrote:

If I died who would you have to stalk ?

Steven Perkoff wrote:

Troll Alert! How the fuck can I say that? When everybody knows that I am the biggest sock puppet troll on usenet.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SP
Steven Perkoff
Oct 14, 2005

H.I.V. Steve wrote:
~Îñ©üßü§~ wrote:

Steven Perkoff wrote:

Troll Alert! How the fuck can I say that? When everybody knows that I am the biggest sock puppet troll on usenet.

Yeah, we know you’re a troll.

You’re bi-polar as well.

Next time you are on a message board and you see a post by somebody whom you think is a troll, and you feel you must reply, simply write a follow-up message entitled "Troll Alert" and type only this:

The only way to deal with trolls is to limit your reaction to reminding others not to respond to trolls.

By posting such a message, you let the troll know that you know what he is, and that you are not going to get dragged into his twisted little hobby.

The Internet is a splendidly haphazard collection of both serious and silly material. Because it is so free, there are bound to be problems. I think that we can best enjoy it if we deal with everything that happens online with a wry grin and a ready shrug.
E
Eva
Oct 14, 2005
Steven Perkoff wrote:

The Internet is a splendidly haphazard collection of both serious and silly material. Because it is so free, there are bound to be problems. I think that we can best enjoy it if we deal with everything that happens online with a wry grin and a ready shrug.

The biggest problem that I can see is "Steven Perkoff wrote:" lol FM…
K
KillzoneBigNunts
Oct 14, 2005

H.I.V. Steve wrote:

~Îñ©üßü§~ wrote:

Steven Perkoff wrote:

Welcome back!

S
SCRUFF
Oct 14, 2005
How’s your white cell count ?

"H.I.V. Steve" wrote in message
~

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections