LL
Posted By
Larry_Lahr
Jun 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have about 300 RAW images loaded in 4 folders on PSCS. My customer came over and we flagged all the keepers. I spent the afternoon converting each one individually and saving as PSD files.

I did the first 2 folders and hung it up for the day. This morning all my flags were gone in all 4 folders. Also, I had rotated all the verticals and they were back in the horizontal position.

Before I closed out last night I moved all the PSDs to a new folder via Windows move files function. I suppose, that could have set the PS browser back to default except I didn’t move anything in the last to folders.

Any insight?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Jun 25, 2004
When you moved the files, the browser lost track of them – and thus lost the flags it had set for them.
LL
Larry_Lahr
Jun 25, 2004
Thanx for your reply. I didn’t move the flagged RAWs only the PSDs, and I didn’t convert or move anything in the other 2 folders.
MA
Mitch_Akman
Aug 19, 2004
Same problem here, any answer yet?

Mitch

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections