D
Posted By
Dig
Oct 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Some time ago I used PS to change the color of a speaker box graphic I had. Unfortunately I cannot remember how I did it. Somehow I remember opening the graphic and then using one of the image tools to pick another graphic that had the color I wanted and then applied it to the current graphic. It came out perfect.

Now I have to do it again and I cannot for the life of me remember how I did that one as it was about a year ago. Even then I stumbled across how to do that one. I thought I used the gradient map but I can’t seem to figure it out (if it really was the gradient map)

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about and how to do what I am trying to do? It is not simply change a color but using and image as the map.

Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
Kingdom
Oct 2, 2005
"Dig" wrote in
news::

Some time ago I used PS to change the color of a speaker box graphic I had. Unfortunately I cannot remember how I did it. Somehow I remember opening the graphic and then using one of the image tools to pick another graphic that had the color I wanted and then applied it to the current graphic. It came out perfect.

Now I have to do it again and I cannot for the life of me remember how I did that one as it was about a year ago. Even then I stumbled across how to do that one. I thought I used the gradient map but I can’t seem to figure it out (if it really was the gradient map)

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about and how to do what I am trying to do? It is not simply change a color but using and image as the map.

Thanks

Help, tips and advice is easy, clairvoance, esp and mindreading we just don’t do!

f=Ma well, nearly…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections