B
Posted By
Bolo
Sep 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PS CS1. When i scan into PS, through "twain" when i go to edit, such as colour stamping to hide spots. It will not let me do it. I can rotate, i can select colour with majic wand, but no paintbrush activity, no duplicaiting colour through stamp. Could someone please shed some light?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
Tacit
Sep 16, 2005
In article <1tIWe.297$>,
"Bolo" wrote:

PS CS1. When i scan into PS, through "twain" when i go to edit, such as colour stamping to hide spots. It will not let me do it. I can rotate, i can select colour with majic wand, but no paintbrush activity, no duplicaiting colour through stamp. Could someone please shed some light?

Sounds like you are scanning in 16-bit color. Scan in 8-bit color, or use the Image->Mode command to make the image 8-bit.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections