Need recommendation for "image correction" program.

S
Posted By
socraticquest
Aug 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

Any recommendations for image editing software that uses "Artifical Intelligence" (AI)– neural networks for "image reconstruction;" for filling-in scratches in simple e.g., (line drawing, 8 color) images?

Image reconstruction using neural networks for filling in missing pixels in photographs cannot be done through an entirely computerized process.

One product I used-to download used neural-networks for color reduction in .GIF images. I cannot the company ‘Sigma Design’ that produced this program. Any familliar with ‘Sigma Design" product?

Thank-you

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
marcrosse
Aug 28, 2005
socraticquest wrote:
Hello,

Any recommendations for image editing software that uses "Artifical Intelligence" (AI)– neural networks for "image reconstruction;" for filling-in scratches in simple e.g., (line drawing, 8 color) images?
Image reconstruction using neural networks for filling in missing pixels in photographs cannot be done through an entirely computerized process.

One product I used-to download used neural-networks for color reduction in .GIF images. I cannot the company ‘Sigma Design’ that produced this program. Any familliar with ‘Sigma Design" product?

The software your looking for is Pixopedia:
www.sigmapi-design.com

Thank-you
S
socraticquest
Aug 29, 2005
wrote:
socraticquest wrote:
Hello,

The software your looking for is Pixopedia:
www.sigmapi-design.com

Thank-you

Funny thing happens just after the 15-day demo of Pixopedia is downloaded; Prompt says, "Trial Period Expired" — Is this supposed to be a "15 second demo?" What is the deal with Pixopedia downloads?

Again, need recommendation for software that automatically corrects "simple images" i.e., not complex pixel patterns in photographs through the use of neural networks…"provided these downloads actually allow the standard 15 to 30 day tryout period of course!!"

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections