A
Posted By
agordo
Jul 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using the crop and perspective adjustments to correct converging lines in buildings, but I sometimes get a droop or warp in the top floors(stories) of the building. Is there a better method that any uses or can the group suggest a way to correct the droop or warp in the floors(stories)? Thanks in advance.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
jaSPAMc
Jul 7, 2003
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:31:47 -0500, "Avron L. Gordon" found these unused words floating about:

I have been using the crop and perspective adjustments to correct converging lines in buildings, but I sometimes get a droop or warp in the top floors(stories) of the building. Is there a better method that any uses or can the group suggest a way to correct the droop or warp in the floors(stories)? Thanks in advance.
You’d have to correct for the lens distortion using one of the ‘lens’ plug-ins’, then apply the perspective adjustment.
H
Hecate
Jul 7, 2003
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:38:06 GMT, Chris
wrote:

Don’t know of a better way but sometimes Distort>Pinch will help the problem.

The best way is to pay the money to Andromeda and buy their Lens Doc plug in. It’s one of the few plug ins I couldn’t do without 🙂

Hecate
(Fried computers a specialty)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections