F
Posted By
frank
Aug 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I appreciate all the help I received with my asking for help with layers. I perused them all and will make notes, use the examples and visit the sites suggested. And I will buy that magazine. As I said to a member Andy who emailed me, it is the people on sites like these who renew one’s trust in the decency of people. Thanks again
Frank

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

H
Hecate
Aug 18, 2005
On 17 Aug 2005 19:06:19 -0700, "frank" wrote:

I appreciate all the help I received with my asking for help with layers. I perused them all and will make notes, use the examples and visit the sites suggested. And I will buy that magazine. As I said to a member Andy who emailed me, it is the people on sites like these who renew one’s trust in the decency of people. Thanks again
Frank

Frank – on the practical side, if you’re still having trouble visualising it, buy a small pack of overhead slides which are meant for inkjets, then take an image and put say four layers in it. Using PS, show only one layer at a time and print it. Then, you’ll have four layers physically in your hands and you can get a good idea of how the system works. 🙂

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
N
noone
Aug 23, 2005
In article ,
says…
On 17 Aug 2005 19:06:19 -0700, "frank" wrote:
Frank

Frank – on the practical side, if you’re still having trouble visualising it, buy a small pack of overhead slides which are meant for inkjets, then take an image and put say four layers in it. Using PS, show only one layer at a time and print it. Then, you’ll have four layers physically in your hands and you can get a good idea of how the system works. 🙂

Hecate – The Real One

Good analogy! ‘Cause I worked with cells (or whatever one called acetate overlays) all the time, it was never a concern. However, I would never have though of your method to explain it to anyone. Well done.

Hunt
H
Hecate
Aug 23, 2005
On 23 Aug 2005 15:48:41 GMT, (Hunt) wrote:

Good analogy! ‘Cause I worked with cells (or whatever one called acetate overlays) all the time, it was never a concern. However, I would never have though of your method to explain it to anyone. Well done.
😉

I too have worked with acetates in my time and that was why I thought of actually doing it physically – I often find that seeing is believing 😉

Hecate – The Real One

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections