Posted By
JJ
Aug 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,
Any help would be really really appreciated. I use PS 7. Approx 2 years ago I downloaded a number of actions for pencil sketch effects – some as atn files, others as written instructions. Recently PC Hard drive crashed and I lost the lot. I’ve found some, but there is one that I particularly liked that seems to have disappeared. It was called the ‘deelo sketch’ (or similar). There is a deelo on the official Adobe exchange but it’s a bit weak – the one I used was more comprehensive, allowed lots of flexibility etc and produced good results.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks

JJ

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edjh
Aug 15, 2005
JJ wrote:
Hi all,
Any help would be really really appreciated. I use PS 7. Approx 2 years ago I downloaded a number of actions for pencil sketch effects – some as atn files, others as written instructions. Recently PC Hard drive crashed and I lost the lot. I’ve found some, but there is one that I particularly liked that seems to have disappeared. It was called the ‘deelo sketch’ (or similar). There is a deelo on the official Adobe exchange but it’s a bit weak – the one I used was more comprehensive, allowed lots of flexibility etc and produced good results.
Thanks

JJ
Dunno about that one but there’s one called "Sketchy" on the Adobe Exchange that I like.

Next time back all your actions and other presets up to another location as well as the Presets folder. Backing up to separate media not a bad idea either.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
B
br
Aug 15, 2005
"JJ" wrote in message
Hi all,
Any help would be really really appreciated. I use PS 7. Approx 2 years ago I downloaded a number of actions for pencil sketch effects – some as atn files, others as written instructions. Recently PC Hard drive crashed and I lost the lot. I’ve found some, but there is one that I particularly liked that seems to have disappeared. It was called the
‘deelo sketch’ (or similar). There is a deelo on the official Adobe exchange
but it’s a bit weak – the one I used was more comprehensive, allowed lots of flexibility etc and produced good results.
Thanks

JJ
Is this the one?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R21251E9B
K
Kingdom
Aug 15, 2005
"JJ" wrote in gui.ntli.net:

deelo sketch

make you own.

Photo to drawing.

Shift + Ctrl +U
then Ctrl + J
then Ctrl + I
then in your layers palette change mode to colour dodge then go to Filter Blur/gaussian blur.
Move the slider till you like what you see.

f=Ma well, nearly…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections