Re: How to do chromakey in photoshop in batch process ??

PH
Posted By
Paul Handley
Jul 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Check this link out. http://www.slick-fx.com/slickfx/zbig/ also do a google search on chromakey for others.
HTH
Paul

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did, not screaming like the passengers in his car."

"Fran

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

F
Fran
Jul 7, 2003
Hi Paul

I have try to download the demo but i always have the same problem :

error 404: Datei nicht gefunden!

Das angegebene Dokument konnte auf diesem Server leider nicht gefunden werden.

Were can i find zbig else were ???

With google I cant find free stuff , i find primatte , ultimatte , knockout , but these soft cost a lot !!!

Thank fot helping .

Is there any solution with the GIMP ??

Fran
PH
Paul Handley
Jul 7, 2003
I havn’t tried out the Gimp, Francois, Knockout is great. I don’t understand this chromakey thing but I do know that Knockout 2.0 is excellent! What they don’t tell you and I learned by experimenting is try to keep the distance between the outside selection and the inside selection small. Do the outside first. If you are doing people and solid objects when you get to the clothes with outside outline tool, get right on the edge. when it comes to doing the inside selection, select automatic inside selection. you can use the + and – buttons(in KO, not on your keyboard) to shrink the inside selection so it selects the solid parts, yet is as close as possible to the outside selection. Also to save some heartache later, click the checkbox on polygon. That way you don’t have to keep the left mouse button pressed. You can knock out any image on most backgrounds, not just blue or green. You can place the image on any background you choose.

Whew! Allright Corel, how much are you going to pay me! 😉 Paul

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did, not screaming like the passengers in his car."

"Fran

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections