Posted By
The One
Aug 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help with installing PS 7 update?
I have Photoshop 7 and Kai’s Power Tools freezes in it so I tried to install the PS 7 update to try and fix it, but I get an error message when I run the update saying that it cannot find PS 7 when it’s clearly indicated on the screen that it has found the right path.
thanks
Marco

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

T
Tacit
Aug 4, 2005
In article ,
"Marco" wrote:

I have Photoshop 7 and Kai’s Power Tools freezes in it so I tried to install the PS 7 update to try and fix it, but I get an error message when I run the update saying that it cannot find PS 7 when it’s clearly indicated on the screen that it has found the right path.

Call Adobe.

You will get that error message if you are using a serial number which is on Adobe’s list of illegal pirated and bootlegged serial numbers. Since I’m sure you would never use illegal pirated software, contact Adobe. Give them your serial number, and if it is a legal copy of Photoshop, they will tell you what to do.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
C
Colyn
Aug 4, 2005
On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 04:02:43 GMT, "Marco" wrote:

thanks
Marco
Bootleg software…

Colyn Goodson

http://www.colyngoodson.com
S
Stephan
Aug 5, 2005
Marco wrote:
thanks
Marco

Send KPT where it belongs: in your trash

Stephan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections