N
Posted By
No
Jul 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to be able to set the size of the cropped images, I know you can but don’t know exactly how. Lets say I want a image cropped to 500 pixels by 500 pixels. Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to do that, please remember I know not much so as much detail is appreciated. I have Photoshop 7 if that matters.

Thanks in advance

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
No
Jul 28, 2005
It will not allow me to enter pixel size only inches???
E
edjh
Jul 28, 2005
Just Me wrote:
px = pixel

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
K
KatWoman
Jul 28, 2005
"Just Me" wrote in message
I would like to be able to set the size of the cropped images, I know you can but don’t know exactly how. Lets say I want a image cropped to 500 pixels by 500 pixels. Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to do that, please remember I know not much so as much detail is appreciated. I have Photoshop 7 if that matters.

Thanks in advance
when you select the crop tool, look at the top of the window there is a bar where you fill in what you want.
for height type in 500 px, for width 500 px,
if you want a certain resolution (resample) you can put that in there too or leave it blank for no resample

the crop tool will now have no side handles only corners.

I downloaded some good crop presets from
adobe Exchange
it has common photos sizes at 300 dpi
N
No
Jul 28, 2005
I know that px=pixel but what I was saying is when I set it to pixel/in it will only allow me to enter inches. if I enter like 500 pixel it says I have to enter some dementions in inches..
"edjh" wrote in message
Just Me wrote:
px = pixel

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
N
No
Jul 28, 2005
can you please direct me to the page which has the presets to download?

thank you
"KatWoman" wrote in message

Thanks in advance
when you select the crop tool, look at the top of the window there is a bar where you fill in what you want.
if you want a certain resolution (resample) you can put that in there too or leave it blank for no resample

adobe Exchange
K
KatWoman
Jul 29, 2005
can you please direct me to the page which has the presets to download?
thank you
"KatWoman" wrote in message
Thanks in advance

adobe Exchange
I saved all my add-ons in a folder and can’t seem to see it in there. Now I am wondering if it is a built in feature??
I go to the crop tool, on the top of window next to it is a little arrow for the drop down, in that palette I click the arrow and select at bottom "crop and marquee"

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections