RF
Posted By
Robert Feinman
Jul 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
One of the options in the info panel for color samples is to display profiled RGB. Does anyone know what this is supposed to represent? I looked at a grayscale image converted to RGB and the real values were all equal, but not the profiled ones.

Robert D Feinman
Landscapes, Cityscapes and Panoramic Photographs
http://robertdfeinman.com
mail:

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mike Russell
Jul 7, 2005
"Robert Feinman" wrote in message
One of the options in the info panel for color samples is to display profiled RGB. Does anyone know what this is supposed to represent? I looked at a grayscale image converted to RGB and the real values were all equal, but not the profiled ones.

I think you are referring to "Proof Color", this reflects the last selected profile in proof setup. It is typical for the rgb values to be different. —

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections