F
Posted By
Fungusamungus
Jun 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey all, I haven’t posted here in a LONG while (a couple of people, like Stephen and Hecate might remember me ;).

I used to have a wacom ArtPad 2, and I could use "Pen Tools", a downloadable free plugin from Wacom that worked with the tablet (it had things like chisel, etc. that were tablet specific). I see they’ve long since discontinued it. (I actually still have it on a back up disc).

However, recently I got a new tablet. Nothing fancy, I just needed a cheap USB tablet, so I got a Hyperpen. It’s alright, nothing special. I was wondering though, are there any other tablet-specific plugins/extras out there that will work with any tablet? (as pentools only works with wacom tablets)

Catcha ya on the flip side!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
Hecate
Jun 18, 2005
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 04:19:40 GMT, "Fungusamungus" wrote:

Hey all, I haven’t posted here in a LONG while (a couple of people, like Stephen and Hecate might remember me ;).

Hey Fungy, nice to see you again 🙂

I used to have a wacom ArtPad 2, and I could use "Pen Tools", a downloadable free plugin from Wacom that worked with the tablet (it had things like chisel, etc. that were tablet specific). I see they’ve long since discontinued it. (I actually still have it on a back up disc).
However, recently I got a new tablet. Nothing fancy, I just needed a cheap USB tablet, so I got a Hyperpen. It’s alright, nothing special. I was wondering though, are there any other tablet-specific plugins/extras out there that will work with any tablet? (as pentools only works with wacom tablets)

I can safely say I have no idea as when I changed my tablet it was from an Artpad II to an Intuous II A4 🙂

Catcha ya on the flip side!
Good to have you back though. Don’t be a stranger 🙂

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
MR
Mike Russell
Jun 20, 2005
"Hecate" wrote in message
On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 04:19:40 GMT, "Fungusamungus" wrote:

Hey Fungy, nice to see you again 🙂

Hiya Fungus.
Good to have you among us.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections