M
Posted By
Melv
Jun 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am doing some things like putting pictures of friends heads on other peoples bodies but the skin tone is often different is there a way to fix this?
Mel

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Jun 17, 2005
"Melv" wrote in message
I am doing some things like putting pictures of friends heads on other peoples bodies but the skin tone is often different is there a way to fix this?
Mel

There are any number of ways to do this.

The easiest is probably to keep the head on its own layer and use image>adjust>variations. Dup the layer first so that you can back out of any adjustments, since variations does not work in an adjustment layer.

A more advanced technique would be to set an info point on the head, and a flesh tone on another person that you want to match, and use a curves adjustment layer, grouped with the layer – to match up the numbers. You may find that other adjustment layers – hue / sat for example – are helpful as well.

A third option uses the color pinning feature of the curvemeister plugin. —
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
T
Tacit
Jun 17, 2005
In article <TMCse.26220$%>,
"Melv" wrote:

Yes. Color correction is one of Photoshop’s strongest points; it’s used by professionals to do extremely demanding color correction every day.

The most useful color correction tools for the kind of color correction you are talking about are Image->Adjust->Curves and Image->Adjust->Selective Color.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections