N
Posted By
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I often receive pdf files and they open in CS2 by default. This means that if I want to print a lengthy document, I must do it one page at a time. Acrobat will let you print an entire document with one keystroke. When I installed CS2, I designated pdf as a file that it could open. Can I change this without uninstalling and reinstalling CS2?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
Jun 3, 2005
On 3 Jun 2005 09:58:36 -0700, "nalatalb" wrote:

I often receive pdf files and they open in CS2 by default. This means that if I want to print a lengthy document, I must do it one page at a time. Acrobat will let you print an entire document with one keystroke. When I installed CS2, I designated pdf as a file that it could open. Can I change this without uninstalling and reinstalling CS2?

Which OS?

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
K
KatWoman
Jun 3, 2005
If you are using Windows, you need to change the file association. It is found under control panel>folder options>file types tab. In the list find PDF and where is says open with edit it to the program you want to be the default.
Sometimes if you right click the menu has an open with… tab and you can select another program to open the file.

"nalatalb" wrote in message
N
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
Windows XP Professional
N
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
Actually, if I save it to a zip disk I can right click on it a open it with Acrobat. Thanks to all
N
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
Actually, if I save it to a zip disk I can right click on it a open it with Acrobat. Thanks to all
N
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
This works too. I just did it. Thanks
N
nalatalb
Jun 3, 2005
I mean changing the file association in Windows XP

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections