Posted By
LenHewitt
Jul 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Derek,

If you open a transparent GIF in Photoshop it will be transparent (unless it was created by a program that used an alpha channel for transparency) If that is the cane, then you need to load that channel as a selection and delete the background.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Cheesefood
Jul 10, 2003
Ok you know how you paste transparent gifs from the web and they have the white background around them on Adobe?

Adobe is a name of a brand, not a product. Please specify which Adobe product you’re having a problem with.
Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 10, 2003
Heh, I was just thinking about that the other day Cheese. I wonder if people also say "Help, I’m using Microsoft and can’t figure out how to…"
P
Phosphor
Jul 10, 2003
True, but, he did pop himself into the Photoshop forum, out of all the forums. Therefore, he probably is referring to Photoshop [one would hope!!!].
Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 10, 2003
Cheese, just think how nuts it drives the guys in the Acrobat forum!
C
Cheesefood
Jul 10, 2003
I don’t even visit the acro forum. I find I get the best PDF help at <http://www.pdfplanet.com> in their forums. I’ve gotten a lot of good, free JS code to incorporate into some butt-kicking forms with built in calculators.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections