R
Posted By
Rick
Dec 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there an easy program out there to edit and or view an animated gif. I’m trying to use Photoshop but I don’t use it that much and I’m not having any luck. I just have two frames in the animated gif and I want to past a different face on each of the frames
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
john
Dec 14, 2003
In article <cl5Db.2143$>, "Rick"
wrote:

Is there an easy program out there to edit and or view an animated gif. I’m trying to use Photoshop but I don’t use it that much and I’m not having any luck. I just have two frames in the animated gif and I want to past a different face on each of the frames

Another program named Imageready comes with Photoshop which deals well with animated gifs. That’s what you need to use.
B
bhilton665
Dec 14, 2003

Just build this as a file in Photoshop with the faces on different layers, then go to ImageReady and you can make the automated gif very easily.

Read up on this in the Help files (in the ImageReady Help window do a search on ‘animation’), it’s pretty simple stuff once you’ve done it one time, with just a couple of concepts to grasp, like tweening, setting up the delays and the looping option.

Bill
TK
Ted Kerin
Dec 15, 2003
I also like ULead Gif Animator.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections