AD
Posted By
Andrew Drey
Jun 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I don’t know if this is the right place to ask, but can someone please explain to me how I can fix blurry pictures that were taken in a digital camera?
The picture is blurry because the photographer wasn’t steady during the photography, which made the picture a bit smudge.
I’m a newbie, using windows xp, Photoshop 7.0 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
BLUDVLZ
Jun 4, 2004
Unsharp mask can work pretty well for minor blurriness, but in reality, you can only work with the pixel data available. If it’s really blurry, you probably won’t be able to do too much with it.
Z
Zeb
Jun 4, 2004
These people have a demo;
<http://www.focusmagic.com/>
GD
glen_deman
Jun 4, 2004
Focus magic even has settings such as what kind of cam you used and what caused the blur; the two settings are out of focus blur and blur caused by moving the camera while pic is being taken. It’s really neat, but of course can’t perform miracles.
AD
Andrew Drey
Jun 5, 2004
Thanx!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections