Files become corrupted when moved in browser view.

TL
Posted By
Tim_Lock
Jun 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
Using P/S cs with AMD 2800 1 gig Ram over 11gigs of free disk spce. Nvidia 5900Xt vid card, WinXP. My images come from a Canon 10D as .jpg. When rearranging the images in the browser view, some of the images become corrupt. i.e file becomes truncated. When viewed in M/S photo viewer, the image has a corrupt line through it.
Have searched KB to no avail. Any thoughts

Tim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JG
John_Gregson
Jun 4, 2004
How do you rearrange them?
M
MervJones
Jun 4, 2004
Upgrade your Video drivers. I had the same problem with Nvidia until I upgraded, then even the previously ‘corrupt’ Jpeg files came back to life.
TL
Tim_Lock
Jun 4, 2004
To John first:
The images are wedding photos that I ‘drag and drop’ into to their final position in the browser window before I rename them.

To Merv,
The video card is brand new and the first thing I did was upgrade the drivers, I may try a roll back to the drivers that came with the card

thanks both.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections