Posted By
JeffreyDeRousse
May 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Here is the Scenario:
I have an action created that builds a simple web photo gallery so that I can review the orientation of approximately 400 PDF’s. When I create the droplet so that I can make this as simple as possible for any user here to utilize this… the only thing it creates is my error.txt file. It does not process any of the files.

I have tried in the following ways:
Droplet is set to:
Override Action "Open" Commands
Suppress File Open Options Dialogs
Suppress Color Profile Warnings
I put files in the source folder according the action and tried double clicking the droplet… the only thing I get is a error.txt file.

When I keep the source directory empty and drop files on the droplet it won’t process due to their not being any files in the source folder.

When I put files in the source directory and then drop files on the droplet it creates the gallery twice, which the second time it overwrites the previous gallery and this is time consuming when processing 400 files.

What I am looking for is how to automate a gallery with a droplet.

I hope my jibberish makes sense to someone.

Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CM
cadman_meg
Aug 30, 2004
When completed setting up[ the desired pictures using "Web Gallery" feature found in PS CS, what all do I need to supply for upload at my ISP address so that family members can receive this? Just pictures and webpage or is there also some kind of script or something? Thanks much.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections