Posted By
Kailad
May 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hellos everyone,

This is actually my first post and I have just recently started learning the capabilities of this program. In one of the books I’ve read it mentions that when you are in full screen mode with menu bars minimized, the surrounding gray foreground color can be changed by using the paint bucket followed by shift+click. I know that this isn’t really a major problem, but I was just curious if this was possible at all because when I tried it, nothing happened. Is it limited only to ps version 6.0? Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question, but I figured the people in this forum would know best. Thanks for your help and have a great day!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LenHewitt
May 26, 2004
Kailad,

You needn’t be in Full screen mode – just expand the image window so that it is larger than the image and shift-click with the paint bucket on the grey area around the image

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections