Posted By
Josh Hed
Apr 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have put together a little web page to display my stereoscopic pictures, all done in Photoshop. I have been working with stereo photography since September 2004 and "think" I have gotten a pretty good handle on most of the techniques.

If you could take a look at the web page and let me know what you think it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to sign my guestbook and give me any pointers as I am always eager to learn.

Thanks,

Josh Hed

http://www.joshhed.com/theheds/stereopics/

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Apr 15, 2005
2 images of the same thing? what is steroscopic about it?

"Josh Hed" wrote in message
Hello,

I have put together a little web page to display my stereoscopic pictures, all done in Photoshop. I have been working with stereo photography since September 2004 and "think" I have gotten a pretty good handle on most of the techniques.

If you could take a look at the web page and let me know what you think it would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to sign my guestbook and give me any pointers as I am always eager to learn.

Thanks,

Josh Hed

M
Mark
Apr 15, 2005
"Josh Hed" wrote in message
Hello,

Thanks,

Josh Hed

Looking cross-eyed at some good effects…….some without much background don’t separate as well as others, but thanks for sharing….
S
Stephan
Apr 15, 2005
wrote:
What planet are you posting from?
Google stereoscopic photography and learn

Stephan
JH
Josh Hed
Apr 16, 2005
Over half of my shots are macro shots. When doing macro, it’s important to not include much if any background. I’m not sure if the macro shots are the ones you’re talking about or not, but in case they are, that’s my defense. 😉
P
paul
Apr 16, 2005
Stephan wrote:

wrote:

What planet are you posting from?
Google stereoscopic photography and learn

Heh, roll up two pieces of letter size paper on the short end & look through that. I gotta say though, this set is not the most intriguing I’ve seen & had some fun with it anyways.
JH
Josh Hed
Apr 16, 2005
Thanks for the feedback. I’ve only been doing this since September 2004 and have done it all with a single digital camera. I would like very much to get a twin digital camera setup so I could maybe take more outdoor pictures as well as pics of people. I think that might add a little more "intrigue" to my "set". Glad you managed to have some fun at any rate.

Josh Hed
E
extremephotos
Apr 16, 2005
I looked through your set and concentrated only on the anaglyphs. The newest ones (up front) really do show your progress. The binoculars set was excellent. I like the shadows and bare background. Super stuff.

I’ve tried some outdoor stuff. Color anaglyphs are trickier to make impressive than black and white. Sometimes I adjust the levels to make the blacks blacker and drop the brightness of the whites a bit. Seems to take off the cast.

You are doing great. Keep it up. Stereo is cool and
under-appreciated.

Dave N.
www.dualmoments.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections