P
Posted By
Priscilla
May 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to speed up my desk top book publishing by using book cover templates instead of designing from scratch. Are there professional looking templates I can buy somewhere that work with photoshop 7.0? Adobe only ? I don’t find them. I can find ebook templates, but I need print templates. I see what I am looking for when I visit book self-publishing web sites, but of course these are only available to use if you are publishing your book through them. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Priscilla

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
May 25, 2004
Are you looking for a template to fit particularly-sized books?

They may be out there, but in the time it would take to find one (or them) online you should hopefully be able to create your own template, including all salient guidelines, bleeds, trim and fold marks, text boxes and recurring publisher info.

Having said that, they are best composted in a page layout application, and not done fully in Photoshop. Indesign is the best choice for this.

Photoshop can be used from beginning to end, but it’s far from the best choice.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections