MT
Posted By
Mrs T
Apr 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all you children out there in cyberspace: may I suggest, like any naughty child begging for our attention, that these posts are not answered, and like anything we do in life, if it is not acknowledged, we tend to not keep doing the silly things that are craving our attention: no audience, no longer the actor; and as on one of the simpsons series: just don’t look, just don’t look

kind regards to all
Mrs T

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

S
SCRUFF
Apr 8, 2005
What if it is just plain fun, Mrs. Net Police Lady?

"Mrs T" wrote in message
Hello all you children out there in cyberspace: may I suggest, like any naughty child begging for our attention, that these posts are not
answered,
and like anything we do in life, if it is not acknowledged, we tend to not keep doing the silly things that are craving our attention: no audience,
no
longer the actor; and as on one of the simpsons series: just don’t look, just don’t look

kind regards to all
Mrs T

B
Bobo
Apr 8, 2005
Huh???

Bobo

The purity of theory is no match for the mess of reality.

"Mrs T" wrote in message
Hello all you children out there in cyberspace: may I suggest, like any naughty child begging for our attention, that these posts are not answered, and like anything we do in life, if it is not acknowledged, we tend to not keep doing the silly things that are craving our attention: no audience, no longer the actor; and as on one of the simpsons series: just don’t look, just don’t look

kind regards to all
Mrs T
CF
Craig Flory
Apr 8, 2005
Hello;
The last time I looked, this was a newsgroup for Photoshop & not for Jokes.
I’m sure there is a joke newsgroup.

Craig
FM
Flipper Mike
Apr 14, 2005
I held off as long as I could, but ended up taking everybody’s advice on this group to kill file this asshole. I guess I am the last on a very long kill file list for him. It has been done! GOOD-BYE forever ASSHOLE!
S
Stephan
Apr 14, 2005
© Flipper Mike ®³ wrote:
I held off as long as I could, but ended up taking everybody’s advice on this group to kill file this asshole. I guess I am the last on a very long kill file list for him. It has been done! GOOD-BYE forever ASSHOLE!
Could you please stop crossposting?

Stephan
BC
Billy Crabs
Apr 14, 2005
"
TR
Todd Radel
Apr 15, 2005
Cool… a pissin, match??
"
TR
Todd Radel
Apr 15, 2005
yep I have read all the threads and have declared scruff the winner. Mainly because the other moron is crossposting to alt atheism and alt.drugs.pot but the clincher….. a post by billy crab that just happens to be cross posting to exactly the same groups as flipper dipshit!!!! odds of the coincidence about a billion to one sorry billy mike but you have been declared the MAJOR LOOSER!!!!
"
TR
Todd Radel
Apr 15, 2005
OHHH ..I’m sorry it appears as you are both the same fucking nutcase your just talking to yourself. humm you should really try to get some help or maybe just a life..
"Billy Crabs" wrote in message
"
NN
No Name
Apr 15, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Todd Radel" On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:00:01 GMT this
person wrote:

OHHH ..I’m sorry it appears as you are both the same fucking nutcase your just talking to yourself. humm you should really try to get some help or maybe just a life..

No you see, I started crossposting to these groups, and since I had such a huge reaction these others are crossposting to the same groups, it has nothing to do with these people being the same person, it has to do with these people trying to emulate me, and get as big of a reaction as me.

P.S. Don’t top post, it makes you look like a newbie, if you don’t know what top posting is you are a newbie. Please do a search on this and stop doing it.

—–
My parents were wrong to name me No, especially when
they knew our lastname was Name. You guys don’t even
want to know my middle name, ok you got me, it’s Freaking.

My name is No Freaking Name, No Name for short.
H
Hannah
Apr 15, 2005
"
BC
Billy Crabs
Apr 16, 2005
"Hannah" wrote in message
"
MA
Masked Avenger
Apr 16, 2005
Todd Radel wrote:

yep I have read all the threads and have declared scruff the winner. Mainly because the other moron is crossposting to alt atheism and alt.drugs.pot but the clincher….. a post by billy crab that just happens to be cross posting to exactly the same groups as flipper dipshit!!!! odds of the coincidence about a billion to one sorry billy mike but you have been declared the MAJOR LOOSER!!!!

I hate to be a party pooper Sherlock, but the odds are about 1 to 1 ……. your powers of deduction are appalling, YOU are crossposting to EXACTLY the same ngs, does that make you a Sock Puppet ? …… some simple Forensic science would have shown that ‘Flipper Mike’ is posting from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and uses Netscape , ‘Billy Crabs’ is posting from Portland, Maine, and uses MS Outlook Express …..

I might add ….. if this ‘No Name’ fuckwit would stop crossposting to
a.a, and hence all you guys following him ….. I wouldn’t have to worry
about Killfiling him or you….. I hate to killfile anyone ….. I regard it as cowardice ….. but No Name is a cretin of the highest order ….

Masked Avenger
aa#2224
EAC Chief Technician in charge of remotely rigging Fundie ‘Spell Checkers’ so they all look like hick home schooled yokels

Does Schroedinger’s cat have 18 half lives ?
NN
No Name
Apr 16, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Masked Avenger On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:02:53 +1000 this person
wrote:

but No Name is a cretin of the highest
order ….

Why would you say that? You ma fuckin asshole!

—–

FM
Flipper Mike
Apr 16, 2005
Hannah wrote:
"© Flipper Mike ®³" wrote in message

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
H.
I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public, yet again! FM..
MA
Masked Avenger
Apr 16, 2005
No Name wrote:
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Masked Avenger On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:02:53 +1000 this person
wrote:

order ….

because you cross post inane OT garbage to a.a, stick to your own ng ……. besides …… you seem to like Rap …….QED

Masked Avenger
aa#2224
EAC Chief Technician in charge of remotely rigging Fundie ‘Spell Checkers’ so they all look like hick home schooled yokels

FM
Flipper Mike
Apr 16, 2005
Masked Avenger wrote:

No Name wrote:

wrote:

but No Name is a cretin of the highest order ….

because you cross post inane OT garbage to a.a, stick to your own ng …… besides …… you seem to like Rap …….QED

lol!
H
Hannah
Apr 16, 2005
"
NN
No Name
Apr 16, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Masked Avenger On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:01:33 +1000 this person
wrote:

No Name wrote:
wrote:

order ….

because you cross post inane OT garbage to a.a, stick to your own ng …… besides …… you seem to like Rap …….QED

That’s a pretty lame excuse, got any valid reasons for saying what you did? You stupid JERK BOY!!

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 16, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Hannah" On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:12:10 +0100 this person
wrote:

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
H.
I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public, yet again! FM..

So says he who didn’t know what the meaning of plonk was, and humiliated himself by apparently plonking the same person numerous times? I suggest you look at how -you- appear to the public. I personally don’t feel the least humiliated by my question to you.

H.

You should feel pretty stupid, NO ONE REPLIES TO FLIPPER MIKE, you’re being trolled, stupid idiot!

—–

S
SCRUFF
Apr 16, 2005
"
MA
Masked Avenger
Apr 17, 2005
No Name wrote:
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Masked Avenger On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:01:33 +1000 this person
wrote:

No Name wrote:

wrote:

order ….

That’s a pretty lame excuse, got any valid reasons for saying what you did? You stupid JERK BOY!!

I see I’m dealing with an intellectual giant here ………. ‘Stupid Jerk Boy’……… Oscar Wilde would be proud ………

I reckon those two excuses were valid enough, but if you want more ……. I’d be glad to supply them …… maybe later if you really annoy me …….

Listen mate, there are certain rules of etiquette on Usenet, you seem to delight in breaking them, as such, you are open game for criticism……. no one is complaining about you being a Drongo, that is your choice and you are free to express it ….. but do it in your own NG (alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot or alt.graphics.photoshop, don’t know which one you normally reside in ), don’t Cross-post your crap to Alt.Atheism …..it is OFF TOPIC as well as being complete and utter DRIVEL ! What the fuck do I ( or the rest of the civilised world ) care if you had a thought about Vampires ?! It means that I ( and quite a few other a.a. posters ) have to go out of my way to Killfile you, which is something I am loathe to do to ANYONE ……
Alt.Atheism is one of the busiest NG’s on Usenet, we have enough trouble sorting through all the serious Posts, you are making it that little more tougher by adding to the ‘ moronic chatter’ that already clutters it ….

Masked Avenger
aa#2224

NN
No Name
Apr 17, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Masked Avenger On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:02:54 +1000 this person
wrote:

BEGIN LONG BORING RANT
I see I’m dealing with an intellectual giant here ………. ‘Stupid Jerk Boy’……… Oscar Wilde would be proud ………

I reckon those two excuses were valid enough, but if you want more …… I’d be glad to supply them …… maybe later if you really annoy me …….

Listen mate, there are certain rules of etiquette on Usenet, you seem to delight in breaking them, as such, you are open game for criticism……. no one is complaining about you being a Drongo, that is your choice and you are free to express it ….. but do it in your own NG (alt.tv.real-world,alt.drugs.pot or alt.graphics.photoshop, don’t know which one you normally reside in ), don’t Cross-post your crap to Alt.Atheism …..it is OFF TOPIC as well as being complete and utter DRIVEL ! What the fuck do I ( or the rest of the civilised world ) care if you had a thought about Vampires ?! It means that I ( and quite a few other a.a. posters ) have to go out of my way to Killfile you, which is something I am loathe to do to ANYONE ……
Alt.Atheism is one of the busiest NG’s on Usenet, we have enough trouble sorting through all the serious Posts, you are making it that little more tougher by adding to the ‘ moronic chatter’ that already clutters it ….
END LONG BORING RANT

Chill out dude, it’s only usenet.

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 17, 2005
Please don’t put my name in the subject line.

—–

M
Martin
Apr 17, 2005
No Name wrote:

why?

You’re a kook!
S
SCRUFF
Apr 17, 2005
"Masked Avenger" wrote in message
don’t Cross-post your crap to
Alt.Atheism …..> Masked Avenger
Obviously this twit crossposted, too.
NN
No Name
Apr 17, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Martin
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 12:42:44 +0000
(UTC) this person wrote:

No Name wrote:

why?

You’re a kook!

http://dwightrapper.spymac.net/peewee.jpg

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 18, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and
(Stephen Edwards) On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:15:42 -0000 this person wrote:

In article , No Name
wrote:

I must ask…

Just what in the hell are you doing here? We’re here to discuss Photoshop and to help others learn to use it. Are you really so bored that you have nothing better to do than harass the people here who are simply trying to help out the PS user community?

Don’t you have anything better to do?

—–

T
tg416
Apr 18, 2005
In article , No Name
wrote:

I must ask…

Just what in the hell are you doing here? We’re here to discuss Photoshop and to help others learn to use it. Are you really so bored that you have nothing better to do than harass the people here who are simply trying to help out the PS user community?
JG
Jack_gaskella
Apr 18, 2005
In article ,
Stephen Edwards wrote:

„In article , No Name
„ wrote:
„
„> Please don’t put my name in the subject line.
„
„I must ask…
„
„Just what in the hell are you doing here? We’re here to discuss „Photoshop and to help others learn to use it. Are you really so „bored that you have nothing better to do than harass the people „here who are simply trying to help out the PS user community?

Yes. He is a troll. He lives to bother you. He has retroactivly changed words in posts people have made. He has imitated people who dislike him and has made posts as if he were them. Don’t address him directly. Don’t respond. Don’t react. Filter him. Filter subjects he starts. Filter subjects and reply subthreads. He’ll go away eventually.
R
Rick
Apr 18, 2005
Yes! Yes! Yes, please do (makes the kill file work on sooo much better)

"No Name" wrote in message
| Please don’t put my name in the subject line.
|
| —–
| My parents were wrong to name me No, especially when
| they knew our lastname was Name. You guys don’t even
| want to know my middle name, ok you got me, it’s Freaking. |
| My name is No Freaking Name, No Name for short.
R
Robibnikoff
Apr 18, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and
(Stephen Edwards) On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 05:15:42 -0000 this person wrote:

In article , No Name
wrote:

I must ask…

Don’t you have anything better to do?

Apparently you don’t have anything better to do but nym-shift 😛 —
——
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
Bride of Satan
NN
No Name
Apr 18, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Not Me" On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:31:34 -0400 this person wrote:

I made this thread as a form of reverse psychology, it seems to have worked.

|
| —–

—–

FM
Flipper Mike
Apr 18, 2005
What a pleasure having No Name and crabs on killfile! Next is the Scruff! lol FM…

Not Me wrote:

|
| —–

S
SCRUFF
Apr 18, 2005
Promises, promises.

"
FM
Flipper Mike
Apr 19, 2005
Ahh, I see the screw up fairy has visited yet again.

Scruff wrote:

Promises, promises.

What a pleasure having No Name and crabs on killfile! Next is the Scruff! lol FM…

Not Me wrote:

|
| —–

SA
Shaun aRe
Apr 19, 2005
"
BC
Billy Crabs
Apr 20, 2005
Todd Radel wrote:

yep I have read all the threads and have declared scruff the winner.
Mainly
because the other moron is crossposting to alt atheism and alt.drugs.pot
but
the clincher….. a post by billy crab that just happens to be cross
posting
to exactly the same groups as flipper dipshit!!!! odds of the
coincidence
about a billion to one sorry billy mike but you have been declared the
MAJOR
LOOSER!!!!

I hate to be a party pooper Sherlock, but the odds are about 1 to 1 …… your powers of deduction are appalling, YOU are crossposting to EXACTLY the same ngs, does that make you a Sock Puppet ? …… some simple Forensic science would have shown that ‘Flipper Mike’ is posting from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and uses Netscape , ‘Billy Crabs’ is posting from Portland, Maine, and uses MS Outlook Express …..

yeah, Sherlock!

I might add ….. if this ‘No Name’ fuckwit would stop crossposting to
a.a, and hence all you guys following him ….. I wouldn’t have to worry
about Killfiling him or you….. I hate to killfile anyone ….. I regard it as cowardice ….. but No Name is a cretin of the highest order ….

I held off as long as I could, but ended up taking everybody’s advice on this group to kill file this asshole. I guess I am the last on a very
long
kill file list for him. It has been done! GOOD-BYE forever ASSHOLE!

Masked Avenger
aa#2224
S
SCRUFF
Apr 20, 2005
"Billy Crabs" wrote in message
Todd Radel wrote:

yep I have read all the threads and have declared scruff the winner.
Gee, what do I win, a date with Flipper Mike?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections