JB
Posted By
John Bristow
Apr 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A bit off topic I know, but does anyone have any experience of the Olympus E300?

I always loved my OM2ns and OM4s before I moved to medium format and now I quite fancy another Olympus for my digital SLR.

Cheers.

John Bristow

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

S
Stephan
Apr 6, 2005
John Bristow wrote:
A bit off topic I know, but does anyone have any experience of the Olympus E300?

I always loved my OM2ns and OM4s before I moved to medium format and now I quite fancy another Olympus for my digital SLR.
Read about it on Dpreview.com
Sounds like it is worth waiting for the next version, this one has issues. Meanwhile consider the CW8080

Stephan
SB
Spam Bucket
Apr 8, 2005
In message <qbV4e.5935$>, Stephan
writes
John Bristow wrote:
Read about it on Dpreview.com
Sounds like it is worth waiting for the next version, this one has issues. Meanwhile consider the CW8080

Thanks Stephan, there were some interesting comments in the reviews. I am not sure that I will wait for the next model, I think that I might be able to live with it as it is now. From what I read I should be able to get around the noise at 800/1600 iso.

Spam Bucket

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections