Anyone here go to Westwood college online?

JM
Posted By
Jason_Mortimer
May 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to get a degree in web graphic design and am wondering if anyone here has heard any good feedback about Westwood or any other online college. Does $63,000.00 sound right for a bachelors degree. Thanks alot.

Jason E Mortimer

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
Don_McCahill
May 20, 2004
I can’t say for the US, but this price looks high. In Canada you could get a Masters for that kind of money, perhaps even a PhD. (And our dollar is only worth 75 cents of the US).

As well, in Canada diplomas from private career colleges do not carry the same weight with employers as those from public institutions, and the accreditation page on the Westwood site shows that it is a private career college accreditation, not a public one.

I assume you are planning to work as you learn, and thus want an online program. I would check with the public universities and colleges in your area and see if they have night classes or online programs in graphics that could get you where you want to go.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections