How do I set width to a percentage for image maps in ImageReady?

S
Posted By
Shandromand
May 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve got this problem I’ve been wrangling with for a couple of days now. I have an image map with remote and local rollovers, and it works fine, but it won’t adjust to different screen resolutions. I’ve tried changing the output settings for width and height to never, but this doesn’t seem to be the answer. My problem really lies in the fact that different visitors to my website use different screen resolutions, which usually makes my work half the size it should be or twice as large. If going into the html and manually changing it to a percentage weren’t such a nightmare, I’d just do that. Surely there’s some way for me to accomplish this without hours of codebending…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
LenHewitt
May 20, 2004
Shand,

Different screen rez should make no difference whatsoever to the operation of a remote or local roll-over, and there is no practical way of changing image display size dependent upon screen resolution.

Do you have a URL so that we can see what your problem is?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections