A
Posted By
ai-lover
Mar 31, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have created an illustration in Illustrator and have brought it into Photoshop dodge and burn for some depth. There is a character in the middle of the page inside a room when the lights are out. I need to show that the room is dark and still shed light on the character. Any helpful techniques I can experiment with?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

I
Interested
Mar 31, 2005
Most of find our eyes requiring more light as we get older. Hence things that are darker appear blurrier. You might, in addition to the obvious, try blurring more the darker elements.

"ai-lover" wrote in message
I have created an illustration in Illustrator and have brought it into Photoshop dodge and burn for some depth. There is a character in the middle of the page inside a room when the lights are out. I need to show that the room is dark and still shed light on the character. Any helpful techniques I can experiment with?
K
KatWoman
Mar 31, 2005
Try "render>lighting effects. You can put a spotlight onto a dark area. Or select the area, feather the selection well and then use levels.

"ai-lover" wrote in message

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections