Linotype Jade II scanner install &config info reqd please.

E
Posted By
envirographics
May 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, anyone got a Linotype Jade II scanner with the install and configure info, ( I can supply email address if so)…trying to re-install one afresh on elderly friends PC , install ok and rebooted, but now unsure of what to select having gone import – twain 32, stuff about ports etc. Also is his floppy disc with five coloured brush strokes on label the driver disc ?
Manufacturers dont exist anymore. No support number….yet decent scanner.

Scanner interface scan buttons grey out, PC had pci USB card added by son on a visit then this happened, perhaps usb is responsible ? Have disabled USB pci in Device Manager, he is not confident enough to remove the card. Have add/rem’d the scanning software and reinstalled but twain 32 stage has us stumped. I am 3hrs drive away else would remove the card !

Steve

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

J
Jim
May 17, 2004
You will come much closer to finding someone who knows about this machine on comp.periphs.scanners.
Jim
wrote in message
Hi, anyone got a Linotype Jade II scanner with the install and configure info, ( I can supply email address if so)…trying to re-install one
afresh on
elderly friends PC , install ok and rebooted, but now unsure of what to
select having
gone import – twain 32, stuff about ports etc. Also is his floppy disc
with
five coloured brush strokes on label the driver disc ?
Manufacturers dont exist anymore. No support number….yet decent scanner.
Scanner interface scan buttons grey out, PC had pci USB card added by son
on
a visit then this happened, perhaps usb is responsible ? Have disabled USB pci in Device Manager, he is not confident enough to remove the card. Have add/rem’d the scanning software and reinstalled but twain 32 stage has us stumped. I am 3hrs drive away else would remove the card !
Steve

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections