Posted By
NTK News
May 29, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
a friend uses Photoshop 7.0 and I accidentally messed it up on her. In a panicked attempt to fix it I deleted the folder in program files and then tried to re-install it. Now it comes up with an error and crashes as soon as I go to try to re-install it. I remember this from way back having a similar problem and having to delete files in doccuments and settings, or in the registry……..but I cant remember what or where the files are. Anyone know of this problem or how to fix it. I just want to reinstall it back on her pc…..and crawl quietly away.TIA, John

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

T
toby
May 30, 2009
On May 29, 1:32 am, "NTK News" wrote:
Hi,
    a friend uses Photoshop 7.0 and I accidentally messed it up on her. In a panicked attempt to fix it I deleted the folder in program files and then tried to re-install it. Now it comes up with an error and crashes as soon as

What error?

I go to try to re-install it. I remember this from way back having a similar problem and having to delete files in doccuments and settings, or in the registry……..but I cant remember what or where the files are. Anyone know of this problem or how to fix it. I just want to reinstall it back on her pc…..and crawl quietly away.TIA, John
NN
NTK News
Jun 2, 2009
Hi Toby,
The error is with Install shield wizard…..Install shield wizard encountered an error and must close….I think I came across this before years back, and had to uninstall the app and then delete a registry entry or a hidden file or something. I reall cant clearly recall….so many errors, so many fixes…..ye get tird of it all sometimes.:-)

"toby" wrote in message
On May 29, 1:32 am, "NTK News" wrote:
Hi,
a friend uses Photoshop 7.0 and I accidentally messed it up on her. In a panicked attempt to fix it I deleted the folder in program files and then tried to re-install it. Now it comes up with an error and crashes as soon as

What error?

I go to try to re-install it. I remember this from way back having a similar
problem and having to delete files in doccuments and settings, or in the registry……..but I cant remember what or where the files are. Anyone know
of this problem or how to fix it. I just want to reinstall it back on her pc…..and crawl quietly away.TIA, John
NN
NTK News
Jun 5, 2009
Thanks JJ.:-)

"john joseph" wrote in message
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/325/325095.html

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections