PS CS2

A
Posted By
archy
Mar 24, 2005
Views
708
Replies
21
Status
Closed
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html


archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot
D
Dave
Mar 24, 2005
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:49:39 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

Why now, Archy, will all this tryouts & updates be taken down? I nearly tripped over my own feet on my way thereto, but are still analising it for something to score:-)

Dave
C
Caitlin
Mar 24, 2005
"archy" <listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote in message
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot

"We’re sorry, you are not allowed access to the service you requested. If you feel you should have access, please contact the appropriate authorities and give them your IP address"

So what did it say??
P
PH
Mar 24, 2005
Caitlin wrote:
"archy" <listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote in message
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot

"We’re sorry, you are not allowed access to the service you requested. If you feel you should have access, please contact the appropriate authorities and give them your IP address"

So what did it say??

hahahaha Archy was right………it is gone……..

It had some cool features………

Peter
S
SpaceGirl
Mar 24, 2005
PH wrote:
Caitlin wrote:

"archy" <listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote in message
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot

"We’re sorry, you are not allowed access to the service you requested. If you feel you should have access, please contact the appropriate authorities and give them your IP address"

So what did it say??

hahahaha Archy was right………it is gone……..

It had some cool features………

I saved the pages locally, plus the PDFs… I suppose a I could upload them, but I suspect Adobe laywers are circling overhead!



x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
# remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #
H
Hecate
Mar 24, 2005
On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:56:35 +0000, SpaceGirl
wrote:

It had some cool features………

I saved the pages locally, plus the PDFs… I suppose a I could upload them, but I suspect Adobe laywers are circling overhead!

If they spent as much money on the software as they do on lawyers… 🙂



Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
R
Ron
Mar 24, 2005
So what did we miss?????

"SpaceGirl" wrote in message
PH wrote:
Caitlin wrote:

"archy" <listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote in message
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot

"We’re sorry, you are not allowed access to the service you requested. If you feel you should have access, please contact the appropriate authorities and give them your IP address"

So what did it say??

hahahaha Archy was right………it is gone……..

It had some cool features………

I saved the pages locally, plus the PDFs… I suppose a I could upload them, but I suspect Adobe laywers are circling overhead!


x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
# remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #
A
archy
Mar 25, 2005
"Ron" wrote in message
So what did we miss?????

Well, among the features were the eyecatching new perspective grid (think Freehand but for bitmaps), and new warp features to map a picture of say a face to a mug with accurate perspective
Spot healing brush, which looks like a slightly different version of the current one (possibly more like PSE 3) – though I assume that’s an addition, not a relacement for the current tools.
Animation brought into PS (maybe no more Imageready?)
Cross suite file browser
New noise reduction and lens correction features
Smart objects and variables
Improved Camera RAW
Smart guides, together with the ability to select multiple layers on the canvas, instead of in the palette, for quick aligning of layers. New scripting features.

There’s more too but those were the ones that caught me eye immediately as things I want to use.


archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot
P
PH
Mar 25, 2005
archy wrote:
There’s more too but those were the ones that caught me eye immediately as things I want to use.


archy

Arch…….be careful, like someone said: "the lawyers are circling around".
I for one transfered the Illustrator CS2 link to
Adobeforums, they killed my thread within a few hours.

For sure it is not your fault and not mine, but the hawks can do a lot of shit.


Peter
H
Hecate
Mar 26, 2005
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

Animation brought into PS (maybe no more Imageready?)

ImageReady Dead? That would be the best thing they’ve for Photoshop since they added the dog to it two and a half versions ago.



Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
B
Bernie
Mar 26, 2005
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

and new warp features to map a picture of say a
face to a mug with accurate perspective

Hmm, that sounds pretty handy.
How did you stumble on this URL, any way?
A
archy
Mar 26, 2005
<Roy Petersen> wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

and new warp features to map a picture of say a
face to a mug with accurate perspective

Hmm, that sounds pretty handy.
How did you stumble on this URL, any way?

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them taking it down again.

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot
B
Bernie
Mar 27, 2005
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:42:08 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

<Roy Petersen> wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

and new warp features to map a picture of say a
face to a mug with accurate perspective

Hmm, that sounds pretty handy.
How did you stumble on this URL, any way?

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them taking it down again.

Man that’s luck for you. Good find.
/* me starts saving for the impending upgrade */
MC
MArtin Chiselwitt
Mar 27, 2005
Roy Petersen wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:42:08 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

<Roy Petersen> wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

and new warp features to map a picture of say a
face to a mug with accurate perspective

Hmm, that sounds pretty handy.
How did you stumble on this URL, any way?

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them taking it down again.

Man that’s luck for you. Good find.
/* me starts saving for the impending upgrade */

i saw this today:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/2004 04/040405Photoshop.html

looks set for a May release… Yum
X
xDsrtRat
Mar 28, 2005
"MArtin Chiselwitt" wrote in message
Roy Petersen wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:42:08 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

<Roy Petersen> wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

and new warp features to map a picture of say a
face to a mug with accurate perspective

Hmm, that sounds pretty handy.
How did you stumble on this URL, any way?

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them
taking
it down again.

Man that’s luck for you. Good find.
/* me starts saving for the impending upgrade */

i saw this today:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/2004 04/040405Photoshop.html
I followed the above link and was greetd with:

"We’re sorry! The page you were trying to view is no longer here. If you reached this page from another part of Adobe.com, please let us know so we can fix the problem. "

Hmmm. . . .

___________________________________
I just want to know, how can someone claim
to be re-elected when they were not elected
the first time?

looks set for a May release… Yum
P
PH
Mar 28, 2005
xDsrtRat wrote:
"MArtin Chiselwitt" wrote in message
Roy Petersen wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:42:08 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

<Roy Petersen> wrote in message

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:59:16 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

and new warp features to map a picture of say a
face to a mug with accurate perspective

Hmm, that sounds pretty handy.
How did you stumble on this URL, any way?

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them
taking
it down again.

Man that’s luck for you. Good find.
/* me starts saving for the impending upgrade */

i saw this today:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/2004 04/040405Photoshop.html
I followed the above link and was greetd with:

"We’re sorry! The page you were trying to view is no longer here. If you reached this page from another part of Adobe.com, please let us know so we can fix the problem. "

Hmmm. . . .

Someone is really making a mess:))


Peter
B
Bernie
Mar 28, 2005
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:42:08 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them taking it down again.

I would love to know how anyone (particularly from a company as ‘close’ as Adobe) ‘accidently’ posts a web page mmmmmm…….

A bit of free pre-release advertising/hype?????
P
PH
Mar 28, 2005
deci wrote:
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:42:08 -0000, "archy"
<listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote:

Googling 🙂
Obviously just hit it between Adobe putting it up in error, and them taking it down again.

I would love to know how anyone (particularly from a company as ‘close’ as Adobe) ‘accidently’ posts a web page mmmmmm…….
A bit of free pre-release advertising/hype?????

I doubt it, I published archy’s found link on the adobe
forum for Illustrator……the whole thread has been removed:)

And it was not a post of a web page, it was the web page itself that archy found.

Peter
B
Bernie
Mar 28, 2005
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:41:30 +0200, PH wrote:

I doubt it, I published archy’s found link on the adobe
forum for Illustrator……the whole thread has been removed:)
And it was not a post of a web page, it was the web page itself that archy found.

You mean an intranet thing that found its way ‘outside’?
P
PH
Mar 28, 2005
deci wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:41:30 +0200, PH wrote:

I doubt it, I published archy’s found link on the adobe
forum for Illustrator……the whole thread has been removed:)
And it was not a post of a web page, it was the web page itself that archy found.

You mean an intranet thing that found its way ‘outside’?

It was clearly an internet thing, hence a huge mistake,
maybe a test.
And it happened again as we saw.


Peter
B
Bobo
Mar 28, 2005
Go here…: http://www.steves-digicams.com/diginews.html

"archy" <listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote in message
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot
X
xDsrtRat
Mar 29, 2005
The date actually makes sense. Adobe is hosting a conference in NYC at that time. Excellent venue for a product kick-off! No secrets here, just the facts:
http://adobe.ideasconf.com/

___________________________________
I just want to know, how can someone claim
to be re-elected when they were not elected
the first time?

"Bobo" wrote in message
Go here…: http://www.steves-digicams.com/diginews.html
"archy" <listsATactuallyDOTmeDOTuk> wrote in message
Before Adobe finds someone has made a mistake and takes these down: http://www.pacific.stage.adobe.com/products/photoshop/newfea tures.html

archy
/we only live, only suspire,
consumed by either fire or fire/ TS Eliot

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections