R
Posted By
Robin
Mar 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am very comfortable with the process of installing fonts on Windows PC and also installing Photoshop plugins; however I don’t have much of a clue about how to do this on Mac OSX. I am functionally literate on a Mac but I haven’t dabbled enough to learn the ins and outs of font installation and photoshop plugin installation.
Can someone give me some idiot-proof instructions on how to take my Windows Fonts and Photoshop Plugins on CD and install them on OSX – or let me know if this is at all possible.
Many thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EG
Eric Gill
Mar 23, 2005
"Robin" wrote in
news:d1qig6$iod$:

I am very comfortable with the process of installing fonts on Windows PC and also installing Photoshop plugins; however I don’t have much of a clue about how to do this on Mac OSX.

Put fonts in the fonts folder, and run the installer for the plugins.

Should sound familiar.

I am functionally literate on
a Mac but I haven’t dabbled enough to learn the ins and outs of font installation and photoshop plugin installation.
Can someone give me some idiot-proof instructions on how to take my Windows Fonts and Photoshop Plugins on CD and install them on OSX – or let me know if this is at all possible.

You’re in luck with the fonts. Any sort of program, like a plugin, ain’t gonna work.
M
me
Mar 23, 2005
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:58:19 +0200, "Robin"
wrote:

I am very comfortable with the process of installing fonts on Windows PC and also installing Photoshop plugins; however I don’t have much of a clue about how to do this on Mac OSX. I am functionally literate on a Mac but I haven’t dabbled enough to learn the ins and outs of font installation and photoshop plugin installation.
Many thanks

Don’t know about the plugins but the fonts will need replaced. They won’t install on a mac unless someone knows better than I….which does happen.

RG
R
Robin
Mar 24, 2005
Thanks guys. Got the font installation right without any pain; however the plugins are a different story – still working on that one.

"Robin" wrote in message
Many thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections