PB
Posted By
Paul Burdett
Mar 19, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all. Just wanted to ‘plug’ my online gallery. Most of the photos (but not all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive criticism appreciated.
Many thanks,
Paul.
www.paul8133.fotopic.net

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
noise
Mar 21, 2005
Hi all. Just wanted to ‘plug’ my online gallery. Most of the photos (but
not
all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive criticism

background is shit
PB
Paul Burdett
Mar 21, 2005
"noise" wrote in message
not
all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive
criticism
background is shit

As a high school teacher I am used to hearing inane and stupid comments from students. As photography has been my hobby for a year or so now I thought I’d get some serious feedback from this n/g.
Of course, I could be wrong! See me after class!!
Paul
MR
Mike Russell
Mar 21, 2005
Paul Burdett wrote:
"noise" wrote in message
Hi all. Just wanted to ‘plug’ my online gallery. Most of the photos (but not all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive criticism

background is shit

As a high school teacher I am used to hearing inane and stupid comments from students. As photography has been my hobby for a year or so now I thought I’d get some serious feedback from this n/g. Of course, I could be wrong! See me after class!!
Paul

You may get some serious responses. OTOH, if you respond in kind to those who attempt to flame you, and don’t include the original link to your images, the thread will quickly be about that instead.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
PB
Paul Burdett
Mar 21, 2005
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
Paul Burdett wrote:
"noise" wrote in message
Hi all. Just wanted to ‘plug’ my online gallery. Most of the photos (but not all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive criticism

background is shit

As a high school teacher I am used to hearing inane and stupid comments from students. As photography has been my hobby for a year or so now I thought I’d get some serious feedback from this n/g. Of course, I could be wrong! See me after class!!
Paul

You may get some serious responses. OTOH, if you respond in kind to those who attempt to flame you, and don’t include the original link to your images, the thread will quickly be about that instead.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com

Mike,
The link was given on my original post: www.paul8133.fotopic.net Was there a problem with the link?
Paul
J
Jumm
Mar 21, 2005
Your lightning shot is excellent. Unfortunately your Paris pictures are only adequate. Jim Morrison’s tombstone is almost unreadable, a little fill light would have helped there, or maybe some levels and contrast work in photoshop. Hope this helps,
Jim
"Paul Burdett" wrote in message
Hi all. Just wanted to ‘plug’ my online gallery. Most of the photos (but not
all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive criticism
appreciated.
Many thanks,
Paul.
www.paul8133.fotopic.net

JD
John DH
Mar 21, 2005
We are having a look, back soon.

John D
"Paul Burdett" wrote in message
not
all) have been edited in Photoshop 7. Comments and constructive criticism appreciated.
Many thanks,
Paul.
www.paul8133.fotopic.net

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections