SC
Posted By
Southwest CADD Plans
Mar 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am selling my collection of clipart that is in Photoshop .psd and .tif file formats. There are people, vehicles, backgrounds, textures, plants, trees and sky images. These are all high quality images that would compliment any collection. I am selling the CDs @ $10 each catagory or you can purchase the entire 4.5 gb of clipart for just $60.00. See the link below for all of the listings and each has a sample of the images contained. Please feel free to email if you have any questions.

Thank you,
-Rob

http://stores.ebay.com/Southwest-CADD-Plans_PHOTOSHOP-CLIP-A RT_W0QQcolZ4QQdi rZ1QQftidZ2QQtZkm

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

H
Hannah
Mar 1, 2005
Spam.

"Southwest CADD Plans" wrote in message
I am selling my collection of clipart that is in Photoshop .psd and .tif file formats. There are people, vehicles, backgrounds, textures, plants, trees and sky images. These are all high quality images that would c

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections