AB
Posted By
Andy Bliss
Nov 11, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using the now antiquated Photoshop 6. Does anyone know of a way to make the automated "Web Photo Gallery" save the images using "Save for Web"? The gallery menus let me to choose the jpg quality but I find that the file sizes are larger and the quality worse than when I use the Save for Web option. The gallery is still the most convenient way to resize images though which is why I’d like to continue using that option.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Rob
Nov 12, 2008
Andy Bliss wrote:
I am using the now antiquated Photoshop 6. Does anyone know of a way to make the automated "Web Photo Gallery" save the images using "Save for Web"? The gallery menus let me to choose the jpg quality but I find that the file sizes are larger and the quality worse than when I use the Save for Web option. The gallery is still the most convenient way to resize images though which is why I’d like to continue using that option.

You have to save for web prior to making the gallery. when saving for web I use an batch action which places all the images into a new folder, then go from there.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections