DM
Posted By
David_M_Lord
May 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hey, I need help learning how to align my text in photoshop 6.0. I’m making a logo right now, to put in some home video projects, and I want to have it say "Axis Media Productions" where it says Axis Media on one line, and underneath it, the word "productions". but "productions" should be the same length across as "Axis Media" is. Anyone know any ways i can do this? thanks!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RK
Rob_Keijzer
May 9, 2004
Select the word that you want to adjust and use one of the Edit>transform utilities. Rob
B
BobLevine
May 9, 2004
You can also drag a couple of guides out to align both layers properly.

However, I would strongly advise you to consider using Illustrator, Freehand, or Corel Draw for this. Logos should be created in a vector program for the most versitility as far as scaling and use in other software for printing or on screen viewing.

Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections