H
Posted By
HPB
May 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I found out today that on my PScs CD were files that I could install in the plug-in on PS so that I could use the PIM for my images to coordinate with my Epson Printer R800.

My camera is a Nikon D100 and I’m shooting my images in RAW, JPEG, and TIFF. There seems to be a file for the TIFF, and the JPEG, and one other that is I think EXIF.

Everything went well until I tried to access the box from File, Imports, Print Image II. The window opened but there were no images that I could access.

Can anyone shed any light on this subject.

Thank you!

HPB

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MA
Mark_Allen
May 5, 2004
HPB,

I think the plug-in is just to give PSCS the ability to use and possibly convert the print you assign to the printer from PSCS. It’s original idea is for the print image match so I assume it’s accessed from within the printer settings.

Regards

Mark
H
HPB
May 6, 2004
Given a Nikon D100 and shooting in Tiff format…

Perhaps I did not explain very well what I’m after. I have installed the plug-in but I’m not able to see my files within the Plug-in box. Would you have any thoughts to what the problem could be.

HPB
KL
Katherine_Lawson
May 7, 2004
Does the camera support PIM II? If it doesn’t, then you should be able to see EXIF pictures, but not PIM II.

Since I also have an Epson printer, that was one of the features I looked for when deciding on a digital camera.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections