JW
Posted By
Jp_Wright
May 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can this be done? The side of the cs box says only 5.5 and higher can upgrade— but I have also heard that you can upgrade from 4.0. Can someone help me out and let me know if this is possiable. And what is the best way to go about.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
graffiti
May 4, 2004
what is the best way to go about.

Call customer support and they’ll let you know how to go about it.
DM
Don_McCahill
May 4, 2004
And yes, it is possible.
P
ppdavid
May 5, 2004
I upgraded from a Mac version 3.0 to Windows CS. Had an old Mac version no longer being used. Called Adobe and they walked me thru the upgrade process over the phone. Gave them the registration numbers from the old Mac version (never registered) and they gave me a upgrade code that put on a form and faxed to them.
They sent me the full CS for the upgrade price!

wrote in message
Can this be done? The side of the cs box says only 5.5 and higher can
upgrade— but I have also heard that you can upgrade from 4.0. Can someone help me out and let me know if this is possiable. And what is the best way to go about.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections