KA
Posted By
K.A.T.
May 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
first of all, I wish to thank you for replieng to me previous post…

Now my problem is the opposite nature, I have assorted the styles to the colors I wish them in, and now I have to load them up one by one, a preview is not possible (if it is I haven’t figured it out yet) and I would like to be able to put those styles back into such files as they come in when I "steal" them from here.
You know the bundle type, you load the bundle and have all of that at once, and not in time stealing one by one load. I use Adobe 7.0 on windows 98, since it is mostly only for my own interest.
Your help will be most appreciated
Kat

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

A
a
May 4, 2004
On the Style palette, Save Styles.

wrote in message
first of all, I wish to thank you for replieng to me previous post…
Now my problem is the opposite nature, I have assorted the styles to the
colors I wish them in, and now I have to load them up one by one, a preview is not possible (if it is I haven’t figured it out yet) and I would like to be able to put those styles back into such files as they come in when I "steal" them from here.
You know the bundle type, you load the bundle and have all of that at
once, and not in time stealing one by one load. I use Adobe 7.0 on windows 98, since it is mostly only for my own interest.
Your help will be most appreciated
Kat
BG
barry_gray
May 4, 2004
from styles drop down menu, select preset manager>shift click the styles you want>save set

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections