Posted By
rwmorey
Dec 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

I know this question is a little out there, but..

My first exposure to Photoshop was while working at a newspaper in 1995. I believe that the version of PS in use was 3.0x. Included with that version of Photoshop was a small booklet of tutorials, including one where a poem was overlayed on top of a photo of the ocean and I think the shape of a hand or maybe just a shape of some kind.. It used farily sophisticated masks, etc.. I am curious if anyone knows what I am talking about and might know of a website where this tutorial is available? I’d like to try to replicate it for someone.. I know that similar things are available / doable, but for this I’d really like to have access to that specific tutorial.

Thanks!

Rich

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RS
Roy Sutherland
Dec 11, 2003
Hi Rich,

I posted a reply to you on the adobe forum but I did find that small tutorial book in version 3 on page 4 and 5. It was titled creating collages with clipping groups. It has about 13 pictures describing in one to three sentences each of how to create the final image.

"Rich Morey" wrote in message
Hi!

I know this question is a little out there, but..

My first exposure to Photoshop was while working at a newspaper in 1995. I believe that the version of PS in use was 3.0x. Included with that version of Photoshop was a small booklet of tutorials, including one where a poem was overlayed on top of a photo of the ocean and I think the shape of a hand or maybe just a shape of some kind.. It used farily sophisticated masks, etc.. I am curious if anyone knows what I am talking about and might know of a website where this tutorial is available? I’d like to try to replicate it for someone.. I know that similar things are available / doable, but for this I’d really like to have access to that specific tutorial.

Thanks!

Rich

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections