CB
Posted By
Colin Bolton
Jan 31, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am elderly and have been struggling to learn Photoshop CS I was interested in the Total Training DVDs www.totaltraining.com but as well as being expensive they wanted to charge US$68 for shipping which I though over the top

Does anyone know any similar leaning system at a more realistic price, can anyone help me with a simple easy to follow tutorial on layers which I seem to be struggling with

Colin Bolton

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CC
Clive Croucher
Jan 31, 2005
Hello Colin

Being ‘long in the tooth’ myself I appreciate your problem I use www.myjanee.com for online tutorials. This young lady provides a wide range of online Photoshop tutorials at no charge, which I think is absolutely marvellous.

Best of luck with your studies.

Clive

"Colin Bolton" wrote in message
I am elderly and have been struggling to learn Photoshop CS I was interested in the Total Training DVDs www.totaltraining.com but as well as being expensive they wanted to charge US$68 for shipping which I though over the top

Does anyone know any similar leaning system at a more realistic price, can anyone help me with a simple easy to follow tutorial on layers which I seem to be struggling with

Colin Bolton
CB
Colin Bolton
Jan 31, 2005
Thanks Clive I am in the process of checking it all out
Colin

clive wrote:
Hello Colin

Being ‘long in the tooth’ myself I appreciate your problem I use www.myjanee.com for online tutorials. This young lady provides a wide range of online Photoshop tutorials at no charge, which I think is absolutely marvellous.

Best of luck with your studies.

Clive

Colin Bolton

DH
Dennis Hughes
Jan 31, 2005
Clive,

Buy Adobe’s Classroom in a Book for CS. Amazon has it as does eBay.

It has a CD with before and after images that refer to the book that walks you through each step. for $30 or so, it is a wonderful start.

Dennis

Colin Bolton
NM
Naughty Mary
Feb 1, 2005
Check this out too http://www.russellbrown.com/tips_tech.html. Lots of MOVies
JD
John Doe
Feb 1, 2005
Also, check out http://www.russellbrown.com/ he is awesome an includes downloadable videos as well. Great stuff there.

John

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections