Auto FX plug-in problems with CS- am I the only one?

MA
Posted By
Mal_Austin
Apr 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
One could ask why I don’t contact FX about these problems – I have! – but the customer support at this site is appalling. If you ask a simple question they will answer but if you point out a problem they ignore you. I have contacted support and management and no reply.
Problems noted.
a. incredible length of time for CS to open has been admitted as a FX fault which they have yet to fix.
b. jpgs in the ‘frames’ section of FX 6.0 edges program are meant to be resolution dependent but open as 72ppi lo-res via normal plug-in arrangement. Importing same jpg from program files gets vastly different quality but no access to program tools. "Crackling" brush tool in Dreamsuite program shows one thing in preview but totally different result when placed back in Photoshop.

Anyone else had such problems?

They simply refuse to answer any email about b and c

Mal Austin
www.givenworks.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Apr 30, 2004
you are not the only one concerned. Perform a search here in the forum with appropriate search terms like "auto FX" "CS bug" and you’ll find the solution to your problem!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections