Random (Total) Crash – P L E A S E H E L P!!!

T
Posted By
tric75
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,
i’m working on a hp pavillion zd7000, 1gig ram, 128 Nvidia GeForce FX Go5600 graphic card. When i’m working with PS (7.0 or CS, doesn’t matter), all of a sudden after some random action /function, the program AND my computer completely crashes (as if i pushed the power off button!!!!!…OFF) What in the world is this. I’m using PS on a professional basis, and I N E E D to be able to work with a stable PS.

Does anybody now anything about this problem.
I’ve already updated the graphic card driver…

Thank you so much for your help, it’s really apreciated
thx
tric

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Apr 29, 2004
what operating system?

Mathias Vejerslev "Computer locks up, shuts down, or reboots while running Photoshop" 6/5/03 4:49pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/1>
MM
Mick_Murphy
Apr 29, 2004
There is a known problem with that machine. There was a thread here recently where several users reported the same thing. Try a forum search (sorry I can’t remember anymore offhand). Bottom line is you need to get on to HP. It’s a hardware fault.
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Apr 30, 2004
theresa homen "CS turns off my comp; Windows XP" 4/27/04 1:11am </cgi-bin/webx?13/44>
T
tric75
Apr 30, 2004
thanks for the help, if somebody has any news from HP, would you please post it here? thank you!
TH
theresa_homen
May 8, 2004
had the same problem–i had to exchange mine–problem solved the only way i could

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections