TC
Posted By
Tracy_Currio
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to convert my Adobe Photoshop 6.0 files to html files. I need to upload them to a bulk email service and they only can take html files. I do not know how to do this and I am going crazy here. Anyone can help?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

G
graffiti
Apr 29, 2004
You aren’t planning on sending one of those bulk emails to ME are you?
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Apr 29, 2004
Tracy,

While I’ve got no answer her for you, I suggest you clarify your question. Although your title says "PDF" (Acrobat) files, your question implies "PSD", unless you mean that you’ve saved your images in PDF format. I can tell you that PSD files cannot be converted to HTML, because PDF is an image format while HTML is a text file that in turn references image files as needed. I’m not sure if Acrobat has a way to export a PDF file into HTML and related images but, if it does, you’d be looking at uploading significantly more files (both HTML files and GIF and/or JPEG image files) than if you kept everything intact in a single PDF file.

Graffiti,

Yeah, even the mere mention of "bulk e-mail" is nearly enough not to offer any help on this question, but I’m hoping Tracy has a good reason for using such a service.

Regards,

Daryl
WO
Walwin_Oglivie
Apr 30, 2004
save them in jpeg format then send them as an attachment

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections