R
Posted By
ronviers
Apr 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can never remember if I am supposed to bottom post or top post. It seems kind-of arbitrary to me. I guess it has to do with some users using telnet or something. No one has ever jumped me about it but I am sure they get upset. Can someone tell my which way I’m supposed to do it?

Thanks,
Ron

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MR
Mike Russell
Apr 28, 2008
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:43:57 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I can never remember if I am supposed to bottom post or top post. It seems kind-of arbitrary to me. I guess it has to do with some users using telnet or something. No one has ever jumped me about it but I am sure they get upset. Can someone tell my which way I’m supposed to do it?

Hi Ron,

Go ahead and post either way, just make sure you are posting something interesting or useful for the person asking the question.

Anyway, not to worry. I can always just roll back the big roll of yellow paper on my teletype and find whatever I need.

Mike Russell – http://www.curvemeister.com
R
ronviers
Apr 28, 2008
On Apr 28, 12:03 am, Mike Russell
wrote:

Hi Ron,

Go ahead and post either way, just make sure you are posting something interesting or useful for the person asking the question.
Anyway, not to worry. I can always just roll back the big roll of yellow paper on my teletype and find whatever I need.

Mike Russell -http://www.curvemeister.com

That’s a relief.

Thanks

Thanks
S
Steve
May 3, 2008
Hi Mike,

Just be sure the carbon paper doesn’t get moved out of the center of the TT paper roll. :-))))))))))

Steve

"Mike Russell" wrote in message

Hi Ron,

K
KatWoman
May 3, 2008

Hi Ron,

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

Just be sure the carbon paper doesn’t get moved out of the center of the TT paper roll. :-))))))))))

Steve

IN THIS GROUP
WE USE BOTTOM POSTS TO KEEP THE THREADS IN ORDER AND READABLE IT IS NOT A RULE OR MANDATOIRY>>>> JUST TRADITION AND CUSTOM ITIS REQUESTED TAHT EVERYONE USE THE SAME STYLE OF POST

WHEN NEWBIES TOP POST AFTER BEING REQUESTED NOT TO:
IT IS JUST RUDE
RUDE PEOPLE, TROLLS, SPAMMERS AND ASSHOLES WILL BE PLONKED BY MANY OF THE REGULARS LIKE MYSELF
B
Barry
May 3, 2008
On the other hand, posting in block capitals, being unable to spell and being careless with punctuation is fine.

Glad we’ve cleared that one up.

In article <My5Tj.110341$>, KatWoman
wrote:

Hi Ron,

"Steve" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

Steve

IN THIS GROUP
WE USE BOTTOM POSTS TO KEEP THE THREADS IN ORDER AND READABLE IT IS NOT A RULE OR MANDATOIRY>>>> JUST TRADITION AND CUSTOM ITIS REQUESTED TAHT EVERYONE USE THE SAME STYLE OF POST

WHEN NEWBIES TOP POST AFTER BEING REQUESTED NOT TO:
IT IS JUST RUDE
RUDE PEOPLE, TROLLS, SPAMMERS AND ASSHOLES WILL BE PLONKED BY MANY OF THE REGULARS LIKE MYSELF

D
Dave
May 4, 2008
On Sat, 03 May 2008 23:33:18 +0100, Jeremy wrote:

On the other hand, posting in block capitals, being unable to spell and being careless with punctuation is fine.

People like you deserve to be shouted at.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections