NM
Posted By
Nigel Molesworth
Apr 27, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Possible not the place to ask, but can anyone suggest some free or cheap software for driving a Foison C24 Vinyl Cutter?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Pico
Apr 27, 2008
"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
Possible not the place to ask, but can anyone suggest some free or cheap software for driving a Foison C24 Vinyl Cutter?

You need something other than Photoshop.
NM
Nigel Molesworth
Apr 27, 2008
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:43:12 -0500, "Pico" <pico at idrailogid.ten> wrote:

You need something other than Photoshop.

Yes, I know. But I figure readers of this group may use both.
K
KatWoman
Apr 28, 2008
"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message

MY BIL was making signs this way for awhile but the software has a security device
locked onto your hardware
when the year changed he had some problems, they want him to keep buying the upgrades
he said the upgrades are very expensive

I think there’s not too many choices of programs for cutting vector out there, so they have the market locked up
the company that provides the hardware should have programs to run it as long as it works
I am pretty sure it won’t be found on wares sites or for free as the software is written for specific hardware that is not common

If you do find a freeware or open source let me know I am sure he would like to have it

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections